วันพุธที่ 28 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2554

Two Pretty Spaces: Colorful Outdoor

I think everyone needs an outdoor space with fun colors to cheer them up. Which one would you rather have?
Left: LivingEtc Right: triciafountainedesign

I often get asked how I gather my images together and for the most part I tend to use Pinterest and patience on finding the right ones to use. Often times pinterest doesnt have the original source which can be frustrating but there is a great tool that google has. When you go to google.com and choose images there is a little camera icon. Click on this icon and then upload the image you are trying to find. It will list out links to where this image has also been on the internet. So cool and very helpful if you are a stickler like me on sourcing.

I had to do this on both of these images above but was happy I did because I really loved the collection of images from the right one. It includes a beautiful fairy themed wedding. The costumes are to die for! Check them out HERE>>


Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/LovelyClusters/~3/nG8Dn_iel9M/two-pretty-spaces-colorful-outdoor.html

sweet home

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น