วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 22 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2554

Boston?s Boylston St. Apple Store

Unfortunately my iPod has started to die after three years (is that normal?). It?s come to the point where it just won?t hold the charge for more than 15 minutes and I?ve already been faced with the fearful battery/lightning symbol across my screen. I think I felt even worse when I pulled it out of my purse and the Apple guy greets me with: ?Ohhh, you have THIS iPod. Wow I haven?t seen one of these in a long time!? Ok buddy, its 3 years old; it isn?t ancient. Although, who am I kidding? I?m standing in one of the most innovative stores in the world in terms of technology where the most exciting gadgets and gizmos get cranked out every few months!

After spending some time picking out a new iPod for myself, I realized that I never even blogged about the new building that houses these amazing toys! Boston?s Boylston Street opened a new Apple store and the architecture is truly incredible. On the store?s Opening Day, I remember walking past it on my lunch break and was amazed by the immense crowd camped out in front of the newly attached glass doors. The three-story glass building along with the central glass spiral staircase is a sight to see and will impress you just as much as the products inside.

Boston's Apple Store
Glass Spiral Staircase
Boylston Street Apple Store

Source: http://www.moderndesignblog.com/2009/01/bostons-boylston-st-apple-store.html

decoration modern style cool house

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น