วันเสาร์ที่ 24 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2554

IceDea: Idea in Ice Cream

This past winter I?ve given my immune system a lot of credit. For months I was surrounded by coworkers with stomach bugs, the flu, and bronchitis (oh my!) but I was able to come out of it unscathed. Unfortunately, the healthy streak has ended and I found out that I have strep throat for the first time in my life today and am now on antibiotics for the next ten days. At this point it?s extremely difficult and painful to swallow any type of food except for?ice cream of course! It?s a good thing I already went on my tropical vacation because after this 10 day ice cream binge I can?t see myself sporting anything less than a sweat suit. I'm currently accepting ice cream product reviews ;o)

In the spirit of my new diet, I thought it would be appropriate to showcase a few unique designs by ice cream designer Prima Chakrabandhu Na Ayudhya. Before she started IceDea, Prima worked in product and stationary design for two different companies after receiving her Bachelor's degree in Industrial Design. As stated on her site, Prima has also created a variety of delicious ice cream flavors that are made special for store openings and other events including cornflakes and milk, Earl Grey, and Bellini flavored ice creams.

"I was assigned to create a summer ice cream collection for this ice cream issue. I was inspired by tan skin, sun bath, bikini, sea, swimming pool, inflatable boat and so on."


"The concept of this event was party, so we made a Cocktail and Cigarette ice cream. The Marlboro ice cream was served in an ashtray garnished with poppy seed on the top. Not only did the appearance of the ice cream look similar to the real thing, but it also tasted like it. For example, the Cigarette ice cream is coffee based, which when swallowed, tastes like smoke in the throat."
"The main products of Jerlot Coffee Space are coffee, drinks, breakfast and snacks. We made ice cream according to the products that they sell but in a different way. All of them looked really similar to the food and drinks on the menu, but are actually all ice cream."


Source: http://www.moderndesignblog.com/2009/03/icedea-idea-in-ice-cream.html

modern furniture inspiration design

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น