วันศุกร์ที่ 23 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2554

Mellow Monday: Back to School

It seems to be that time a year again where students are going back to school. I always loved the first day going back and reuniting with friends and buying new supplies and notebooks. In a way I miss it but when I was in school I remember I just wanted to design things and when I was in college I was anxious to start working. I'm not too keen on the idea of going back to school at this time but have thought about taking some classes at University of Hawaii Maui College. Anyone going back to school?

Row 1. krish4u, raceytay


View the complete gallery HERE>>



Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/LovelyClusters/~3/UkbGXtazWOQ/mellow-monday-back-to-school.html

cool room decoration modern style

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น