วันเสาร์ที่ 23 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2554

Not Only Architects

Last night I was sitting at my dining table studying French (UGH) and drinking some red wine (hoping it would help speed things along - HA!) and realized I had to get a post ready for today. I opened my email folder of pets on furniture entries and was shocked to discover I did not have enough for a post. ?!?! My apologies to those who actually enjoy my pet posts. Instead I give you some photos from the California and Mexico based architectural firm of Not Only Architects - Garduño Arquitectos. "Let's talk about simple.  Truth   Search   Form   Light   Change   Back   To   Basics   Not more, not less."

Source: http://www.desiretoinspire.net/blog/2011/4/18/not-only-architects.html

sweet home cool room decoration

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น