วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 28 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2554

Decorating For China

I recently got a long distance client, and in long distance I mean Bejing, China of all places.

I had only one request from the client actually and that was they wanted a reward/picture wall, which I call a "Hero Wall".

I thought the bones of the lobby were nice already, just a little cold.  So I thought incorporating the 5 traditional Chinese elements could be a nice way to create something warm and inviting for this space....Water; Wood; Fire; Earth; Metal.

So here are the pictures of the space before and my drawings of what I have proposed...




And here is the other end of the lobby...



I wouldn't mind waiting in this lobby now would you? 

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/DecoratorOnDemand/~3/EY6wIZcpPJA/decorating-for-china.html

modern furniture inspiration design

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น