วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 28 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2554

Cool Your Computer Off With a Designer Laptop Pillow

If we were asked what three things we can?t live without, I?m willing to bet that 90% of people would say their computer. There have been very few days that have gone by where I don?t log on to my laptop to check bills, emails, weather, shopping sites, and whatever else I feel like exploring that day. Unfortunately, most nights when I choose to play around with my computer while watching TV or flipping through a magazine, I?m forced to place it back on my desk within 15 minutes since the intense heat coming from my laptop gets too uncomfortable for me to stand!

Now there?s a solution for overheating laps and laptop computers from Intelligent Forms Design Inc. (iF). The Log Pillow is constructed of natural fiber fabrics which includes hemp canvas and organic cotton. Within the Log Pillow design, buckwheat hulls are used for padding and insulation, protecting you from the strong heat that can develop after using your computer. Aside from the creative design, iF?s pillow provides an elevated foundation for your laptop to rest on top of allowing you to work comfortably for extended periods of time. The days of overheating are now over!

Now at a new price! $56 (CAD $69)
Laptop Pillow

Source: http://www.moderndesignblog.com/2009/01/cool-your-computer-off-with-designer.html

inhabitat contemporist best decoration

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น