วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 23 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

Spring Break...Part 2

Spring Break is almost over for most of you out there...I didn't get one.....But I did get lighter traffic in town and a quietness at work which has been a nice change to catch up, so that is a good thing.

Continuing on my quest to share again some of my past postings here are a few more for you to enjoy...

Inspired by Chard?  I was actually inspired by the colors of chard.


When Size Matters  These are Extreme King size beds, which if you had a dog as big as mine would be nice to have.



This Stairway IS Heaven  I can't tell you how many times my clients don't know what to do with their existing staircases showing age and how to update them.  If you are like them, I hope this posting inspires you.



Life Imitates Art  Okay in case you are new to my blog, I had to add this one so you can get a glimpse of my rock star dog, Calvin, he says "woof" to you all.



Enjoy your weekend and see you next week!!!

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/DecoratorOnDemand/~3/7Qz_D9QBOWU/spring-breakpart-2.html

modern furniture inspiration design

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น