วันอังคารที่ 28 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

Not Out Of Reach

I love these little work tables for a sofa.....


My mom wanted one for her new sofa so I had to figure out what they were called and I learned something new...There isn't just one name for them, of course right?



On this search I have seen them called, accent tables, C tables, cocktail tables or if you are in England, even tea tables, I am sure the list goes on but you get the idea right?



I wanted to include some of my fun finds of these since I did all the work showing them to my Mom already....

Robert Abbey  This adjusts for different seating heights.


Gear C table  Clean, all one piece.



Smart marble c table  The Carrera marble top is a nice touch.



Cocktail table  Nice and long to reach you on those deeper seats.



Eileen Gray table  This is just sooo stylish and a classic.

Pierson table  Having a lip all the way around is a nice touch.
Etna tea table  This just looks cool.

So of all of these do you have a favorite?

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/DecoratorOnDemand/~3/C4TDe52AVNo/not-out-of-reach.html

inspiration design inhabitat

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น