วันอังคารที่ 30 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2554

My new found love for FLOR


I am finally a new owner of a Flor Rug! I have been pondering a purchase from Flor for some time but just had not been entirely sold on the idea of an area rug made up of separate tiles. I should have listened to all of the previous reviews and blog posts I have read in the past - I am totally sold on Flor!
The quality is greater than expected and the prices are quite reasonable. I'm also surprised that the seams between tiles are not noticeable.
I went with the All Square pattern in Titanium as shown above (I'll add my personal photos soon), and am already planning on future purchases for other rooms in my house. Does anyone out there have any opinions or experiences with Flor they would care to share?

(image via flor.com)

Source: http://twentytwentyone.blogspot.com/2009/10/my-new-found-love-for-flor.html

decoration modern style cool house

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น